INARTICULATE THEORY is written by Michelle Lemay, who lives in Los Angeles (by way of Montreal), and enjoys whiskey and old blues.
Or, if you’re not one to leave a paper trail, visit any of the below which aren’t updated frequently but should satisfy the urge to know more.
All themes on this blog are designed and hand-coded by me, but I owe a lot of ‘view source’ credit to the following:
- Upstart Blogger’s Minim theme is the (very heavily-modified) skeleton of any themes on this blog.
- Typefaces are from Google Web Fonts, and I’ve used Quicksand (sans serif in headlines and here) and Rosarivo (serif in entry text).
- An enormous amount of design inspiration comes from Miss Moss
- Glitter textured header is an idea I got from Pugly Pixel (although I did not use her pre-created textures, but you should)!
- I use a lot of plugins, but I really like the Simple Social Icons plugin (in the left sidebar) via Studio Press because you can customize your own colours, and Lockerz’ Add to Any social share plugin (within main posts and below) because you can upload your own share buttons and customize their incredibly expansive share library.